Ops / PM
Fixt is seeking a highly motivated project manager to manage and drive key client and internal business projects. Fixt project managers communicate directly with clients on behalf of the company and manage critical client projects/relationships on a daily basis. This PM will be be responsible to manage and deliver successful projects for Fixt’s enterprise clientele and partners. Project managers will execute projects by directing and managing project work, assuring project quality, acquiring, developing and managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders. This team member will be accountable to monitor and control projects utilizing a formal change control process, validating and controlling scope, and controlling schedule, costs, quality, communications, risks, procurements, and stakeholder engagement. The Project management team works very closely with upper management to proactively report project progress, risks, and any potential scope creep. The successful candidate will have project management experience, exceptional time management, and organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication, as well as sufficient leadership qualities and analytical abilities. The Internet of Things is a highly technical industry and although a technical background is not required, it is preferred.
• Develop and Execute multifaceted project teams and project plans
• Develop project plans, establish timelines, and build budgets
• Work with other departments to ensure that project objectives are achieved within established timeframes
• Coordinate team resources, direct team members, and distribute responsibilities
• Deliver projects to successful completion in alignment with strategic and operational goals through planning, coordinating and managing enterprise resources to achieve desired project outcomes.
• Balance the competing project constraints
• Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies and manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve all requests from project members.
• Maintain knowledge of all team members work responsibilities and ensure adherence to same and manage all communication with program stakeholders.
• Coordinate with work groups and maintain good relations with all customers and prepare project plans and schedule for same and ensure safety of all employees and define outset of project.
• Participate in all weekly meetings and monitor all activities of partners or third party vendors while maintaining professional relationships with all customers, partners, and vendors.
• Proactively and Clearly Communicate Project Status to Leadership team
• Report progress and provide timely updates to upper management
• Effectively facilitate meetings, and deliver informative, well-organized presentations
• Document all records of events and issues in projects and monitor all projects to ensure alignment to all project goals and identify all potential issues and assist in resolution of same.
• Administer and manage all mitigate risks and prepare reports for all project goals and ensure adherence to budget and prepare all documents as per customer requirement.
• Develop Project Management Template based documentation
• Develop Fixt Team template documentation format and details for documentation
• Review existing project documentation and resolve any gaps between contracts, SLAs, and support agreements
• Design all project methodologies and provide efficient deliverables and monitor schedule for same and ensure compliance to same and assist to resolve all issues in functional processes.
• Effective Communicator
• Customer and Client focus
• Problem solving and Analytical
• Friendly and Approachable
• Organized and tactical in planning
• Technical Capacity
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-10 years of Project Management experience
• Excellent organizational, communication, and technical knowledge and analytical skills
• Go-getter attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to excel
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks of varying importance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work rapidly and adapt quickly to any situation
On-Demand repairs of internet connected devices with the push of a button
We've been looking for you! Looking to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing startup based in Baltimore? We're changing the way the repair industry works from the ground up and using some awesome technology along the way. Apply now and join us!Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly