You will be responsible for the planning and execution of bringing the Hybrent platform to the Long Term Care market. The initial launch of the product will focus on the successful migration of 500+ existing LTC providers from a legacy product to the Hybrent system. This will require extremely detailed project planning and execution to ensure all tasks of the migration are successful timed and delivered. Ultimately, you own the outcome. You will lead (mostly by example) and coordinate the efforts of various team members (Development, Implementation, Training, Customer Success) to ensure success. While we are looking for project and product management, this is an extremely hands on role.
This highly visible role is perfect for someone who has the following interpersonal strengths: the ability to persuade and build consensus; plan and execute multiple simultaneous projects, see the big picture and prioritize appropriately, excellent communicator (both written & oral), extremely detailed in approach and documentation, the confidence to work with C-suite executives while fostering engagement with all levels of customer staff; and, the desire to help a growing company realize its vision of improving healthcare delivery.
• Ownership of Hybrent Long Term Care Product (core features + integrations)
• Work with development team to make sure new features specific to LTC market are implemented correctly
• Work with channel partner to identify any gaps and plan to mitigate them
• Identify and beta-test first 10-15 LTC clients – run a beta program with continuous feedback from clients to development cycle
• Develop a Migration Plan to migrate 500 existing clients on a legacy LTC product to the Hybrent platform – including data loads, training and support
• Work with the integration team to develop new interfaces to 3rd party systems to support the migration
• Develop implementation playbook to roll-out product to the larger market
• Test, Test and Re-Test new features and integrations
• Train implementation and customer service personnel on how to implement and support
• Develop product roadmap for next 2-3 release cycles – what should be included based on customer feedback/market feedback, competitive feedback and internal priorities
• Follow Project Management principals and guidelines to ensure all projects meet time and budgetary expectations
• Use creative problem solving, analytics, best practice development and onsite observations to help customers identify and overcome barriers to meeting success metrics
• Bridge the gap between customer feature needs/request and our Product Development team
• Constantly look for ways to enhance and improve upon the experience we provide to our customers as well as find new efficiencies in our internal processes.
• Be the most proficient and advanced user of the Hybrent LTC Platform.
• Develop a deep understanding the healthcare ecosystem, our clients’ initiatives, and our products role in meeting those initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills – External/Internal & Verbal/Written.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
• Driven, passionate and motivated. Self-starters only!
• Ability to manage projects and production without direct authority.
• Calm under pressure.
• Accountable – You always follow up and follow through. Pursues work with energy and drive; takes personal ownership for results.
• Technology savvy. Excellent proficiency in MS Office products particularly Excel. Good typing speed.
• Customer Centric – Takes ownership in ensuring a positive customer experience. Investigates and takes actions to meet customer’s current and future needs.
• Drives to effective resolution – Continually focuses on achieving positive, concrete results. Consider it done attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years of successful and referenceable job performance (Product/Project Management, Healthcare or Technology Strongly preferred).
• Long Term Care expertise strongly preferred.
• Looking to leapfrog the traditional career ladder by controlling your own learning trajectory.
• Quick learner of new products and technology.
• Clinical or Operational Healthcare experience is a plus!
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.