Protenus is looking for an engaging, client-focused Project Manager interested in guiding our clients through a successful onboarding journey and long-term engagement. You’ll be working to keep communication lines open, set expectations, build schedule visibility and identify risks and impediments – championing their successful integration and launch. This is a great role for someone who enjoys customer interaction & building rapport while keeping a foot in technology by working with our engineers and understanding our product offerings.
• Proven working experience as a project manager for information technology, particularly in SaaS or enterprise software delivery and implementation.
• Excellent client-facing communications – both written & verbal.
• Solid organizational & prioritization ability. You’ll be managing multiple simultaneous implementations.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot resource dependencies, limitations & risks.
• Skilled with various Project Management & workflow tools: JIRA, SmartSheets, Excel, Google Apps. Ability to generate insightful schedules & dashboard views.
• A strong interest in Health IT & Cyber Security
• Degree in a technical, engineering or quantitative background.
• PMP, ICAgile or similar certification
• Past experience in Health IT
• Past experience with SaaS platform sales, delivery, implementation, etc
Protenus is a Baltimore-based data analytics company helping healthcare organizations protect patients by detecting and preventing data breaches, privacy violations and other anomalous insider activity. We use artificial intelligence to understand the unique clinical behavior and context of each person accessing patient data to determine the appropriateness of every action, elevating only true threats to privacy and security for human review. The nation’s leading health systems use the Protenus SaaS analytics platform to identify and prevent anomalous insider behavior, safeguarding their data, reducing overall risk, protecting patients, and building trust across their organizations.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly