LLR Partners is seeking a talented professional who gets excited about merging data with sales & marketing strategy to drive business growth. This role will be a key member of LLR’s Market Development team, which leads our efforts to directly Identify, Engage and Develop open dialogues with CEOs of growing companies we may consider for investment. By aggregating and analyzing data across Salesforce, SalesLoft, Marketo, Google Analytics and other programs, the Marketing Data Analyst will help us enhance the ways we go-to-market, optimize the channels we use to reach our core audiences, and elevate LLR as the investor of choice for companies looking to raise capital. Growing team, strong culture, growing firm!
This is an ideal position for individuals interested in a crossover of sales and marketing, and who loves to dig into the numbers. This is not a position for a financial analyst looking to grow into a career as a private equity investment professional.
Apply experience with digital analytics, data visualization, and data storytelling to help improve the way LLR identifies, engages and develops investment opportunities.
- Collect, map, verify and interpret LLR’s Deal Origination and Marketing data, surfacing trends, troubleshooting problems, and providing actionable recommendations for where and how we can improve results.
- Design and deliver custom dashboards and regular reports that help tell the story of how our integrated Origination and Marketing efforts are driving business goals.
- Upload and manage Salesforce data, including logging and tracking Investment Opportunities, converting Prospects, and managing data hygiene projects with an offshore team.
Digital and Content Marketing
Support execution and optimization of LLR’s digital marketing initiatives and campaigns to help grow the firm’s reach, boost conversion rates and differentiate LLR with our target companies.
- Coordinate with investment teams to build target lists within Salesforce, measure campaign effectiveness and report on results, continuously offering recommendations to optimize campaign execution.
- Manage Paid Search and Syndicated Content opportunities across social media and other platforms to increase readership and generate additional web traffic.
- Monitor engagement with LLR’s digital content to identify high potential leads and help craft follow up plans.
Brand & Value Creation
Represent and help communicate the LLR brand as a sharp, approachable partner to our portfolio companies and investors.
- Master LLR’s content management system to keep the website up-to-date with new content.
- Monitor LLR’s digital presence across the web to maintain brand consistency, accuracy and compliance.
- Support LLR’s Collaborate program including management of portfolio company executive database, logistics for summits and planning for topical webinars.
- Oversee all print and digital materials for quarterly updates.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, BI tools such as Tableau or Domo, and marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
- Experience with Paid Media platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL or other relationship database logic
- Ability to recommend additional tools that can improve our analysis and application of data
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, while keeping an eye on long term goals
- Strong communications and interpersonal relationship skills