LLR Partners is seeking a talented professional who gets excited about merging data with sales & marketing strategy to help drive business growth. By aggregating and analyzing our data across Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and other programs, the Digital Marketing Analyst will help us optimize the channels we use to reach our core audiences and elevate LLR as the investor of choice for growth-stage companies looking to raise capital.
This is an ideal position for individuals interested in sales and marketing, and who love to dig into the numbers. This is not a position for a financial or business analyst looking to grow into a career as a private equity investment professional.
Apply experience with digital analytics and data visualization to help improve the way LLR engages with our target audiences.
- Collect, map, verify and interpret LLR’s Deal Origination and Marketing data, surfacing trends, troubleshooting problems, and providing actionable recommendations for where and how we can improve results.
- Design and deliver custom dashboards and regular reports that help tell a story of how our integrated Origination and Marketing efforts are driving business goals.
- Upload and manage Salesforce data, including logging and tracking Investment Opportunities, converting Prospects, and managing data hygiene projects with an offshore team.
Digital and Content Marketing
Support execution and optimization of LLR’s digital marketing initiatives, email and social media campaigns to help grow the firm’s reach, boost conversion rates and differentiate LLR with our target companies.
- Coordinate with investment teams to build target lists within Salesforce, measure email campaign effectiveness and report on results, offering recommendations to improve performance.
- Monitor engagement with LLR’s digital content and emails to identify high potential leads and help craft follow up plans.
- Master LLR’s content management system to keep the LLR website, social media accounts and other properties fresh and optimized with new content.
Brand & Value Creation
Represent and help communicate the LLR brand as a sharp, approachable partner to our portfolio companies and investors.
- Monitor LLR’s digital presence across the web to maintain brand consistency, accuracy and compliance.
- Support LLR’s Collaborate program including management of portfolio company executive database, logistics for summits and planning for topical webinars.
- Oversee all print and digital materials for quarterly updates.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, BI tools such as Tableau or Domo, and marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL or other relationship database logic
- Ability to recommend additional tools that can improve our analysis and application of data
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, while keeping an eye on long term goals
- Strong communications and interpersonal relationship skills
About LLR Partners
LLR Partners is a middle market private equity firm committed to creating long-term value by growing its portfolio companies. LLR invests in several industries, with a focus on technology, healthcare and services businesses. Founded in 1999 and with more than $3.5 billion raised across five funds, LLR is a flexible provider of capital for growth, recapitalizations and buyouts. For more information about LLR and advice for scaling growth companies, visit our website at www.llrpartners.com. Apply Now