Ops / PM
The Platform Operations team is responsible for working with clients both internally and
externally to strategize, price and deliver compelling interactive media campaigns via a
Saas platform that achieves client objectives and leverages Videology’s expertise in
interactive online advertising. In addition, Platform Operations supports clients and
Videology Sales to maximize client retention as well as owns the in-depth training and
implementation of the platform into our clients businesses, all while ensuring internal
processes and requirements are met.
The Director is responsible for driving the successful growth and development of the
entire Platform Operations team. The role will provide daily people management to
Platform Operations senior team members, including team Leads. The Director works
closely with senior sales and product members to ensure that their clients, both internal
and external, are being serviced and managed successfully. They are tasked with
ensuring that all operational processes are efficiently executed and correctly
implemented across the entire Platform Operations team. Additionally, they serve as a
subject matter expert for the creation of new products and services as well as an
advocate for their team across departments.
The Director is an expert on all aspects of Platform Ops roles and responsibilities and
advises on the strategy, launch and successful delivery of their campaigns running
through Videology’s systems.
This position requires a sharp attention to detail, impeccable professionalism, strong
leadership skills as well as a passionate sales mentality. A deep understanding of video
and brand advertising is imperative and will enable the Director to be a trusted advisor
to our clients as well as a successful leader of the Platform Operations team. Additional
responsibilities of this role include developing quarterly growth strategies for all
accounts, mentorship of high potential talent and overall stewardship of the entire
Platform Operations team.
• Provide daily people management of senior Operations members and ensure
clients’ needs are met for via their team.
• Mentor team Leads and serve as point of escalation for all team items or
• Identify and develop top talent within the Platform Operations team.
• Maintain and grow team structure, scaling the team as needed.
• Strategize with Sales Leadership on offerings/client approach and pricing
• Grow client portfolios through opportunity identification, strategic client
relationship management, and up-sell/cross-sell initiatives
• Cultivate client relationships with key decision makers
• Attend Client Meetings for training and education of the Videology offering
• Escalation point on all client issues.
• Work across all Videology departments to ensure client needs are met
• Drive Operational-specific input to Product Team on future needs/gaps from
• Work with Sales and Senior leadership to assign proper resources to client
support teams to best capitalize on team strengths and overall operating
efficiencies of the group.
• Enforce established best practices and training across their team.
• Coordinate and lead hiring efforts (interviews, career fairs, case competitions,
• Work closely with Ad Operations and Media teams to balance demand and
supply across all clients
• Aid in all Operational duties as needed
• Superior verbal and written communication abilities
• High attention to detail
• Superior leadership skills.
• Previous management experience
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Proven experience developing customer relationships and fostering growth
• Understanding of marketing and digital advertising
• Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Videology’s
• Ability to apply a sales mentality and think strategically about growing account
revenue quarter over quarter
• Knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and ad trafficking
• Outstanding business sense, problem solving, project management and
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel
• Experience with SQL and other database management programs
• Degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or a related field or
demonstrated strength in such disciplines
• 5-7 Years’ experience in online media and analytics or relevant work history
Videology’s unified software solution drives outstanding advertising results in the constrained video and TV market, where better outcomes come from better planning and greater certainty. Our specialized software was purpose-built to solve the unique challenges posed by TV and video advertising – from planning to measurement – all in one simple platform.
To put it simply, we turn data and inventory into guaranteed results for our clients.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly