Based in Philadelphia, Pinnacle 21 is a leader in clinical trial data software and services. Our vision is a clean data pipeline that ends in a successful regulatory submission. We’re an established startup that builds software to streamline the drug approval process, bringing life-saving medicines to patients faster.
Pinnacle 21 is a certified Great Place to Work, and we’re looking for motivated talent. Come help us revolutionize clinical trials and streamline the drug approval process.
Work that matters | When good drugs get delayed to market, it’s not just money that’s wasted. Every day we save gives that many more patients longer, healthier lives.
Work autonomously | Enjoy the freedom to develop your talents without being micromanaged. We’ll support you as you add to your skillset and grow to own multiple projects.
Global footprint | We serve a diverse community of users from around the world. Our software is the industry standard for preparing clinical trial data for regulatory submission.
What you’ll be doing
As the Customer Success Manager, you will leverage a strong client-facing and project management background to be responsible for the account management of our growing client base, prevention and reduction of customer churn, increasing renewal rates, and the enablement of Sales to upsell/cross-sell whilst working across a small team of Customer Success Managers. You will ensure adoption and success by leading clients through the Pinnacle 21 customer journey to drive client satisfaction and become the center of customer intelligence.
· Serve as the point of contact for key P21 Enterprise accounts
· Ensure client adherence to customer journey map and playbooks
· Partner with Technical Implementation Managers to establish customer environments and ensure they are up to date
· Drive customer satisfaction by monitoring and communicating account health internally and externally for accounts
· Lead customer implementation and adoption by developing best practices
· Identify product enhancement and bug fix opportunities
· Collaborate with Product and Clinical Services to ensure customer are aware and education on company’s latest solutions and features
· Contribute to release priorities based on deep domain knowledge
· Escalate issues to Support, Product, and/or Sales when customer is in distress
What we’re looking for
· BA/BS in relevant technology or business degree
· Minimum of 3 years experience working within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
· Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
· Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
· Anticipate and resolve issues independently with the understanding of when to seek assistance
· Be result-driven and have a high standards in quality of deliverables
· Ability to work as a team player be able to communicate across multi-disciplinary project teams, specifically technical teams (ie Engineering and Clinical Services), to drive effective issue resolution
· Prior experience within Data Management or Biostatistics
· Experience within clinical data management, working specifically within CDISC data submissions preferably within a project management role at a Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
A bit about us
As clinical trial data are collected and prepared for submission to a health authority, our platform ensures they comply with data standards and are ready for regulatory review. It’s used by the FDA, Japan’s PMDA, and global biopharmaceutical sponsors and clinical research organizations to validate clinical trial data. We empower the life sciences industry to ensure clinical data quality or “fitness,” enabling fast and smooth marketing approvals. In fact, it’s our platform that drives the FDA’s 21st Century Review Initiative.Apply Now
What are the benefits of working at a small company like Pinnacle 21?
You’ll be close to the founding team and catch our entrepreneurial energy. Joining us right as we hit a growth spurt means you’ll not only “do the work” but also direct and optimize our processes for doing so. (We don’t compromise our values, but our methods are malleable.) We’re a perfect place if you want ownership and are relentlessly resourceful. There’s massive impact still to be made.
What does Pinnacle 21 look for in prospective employees?
Our product roadmap is aggressive, and to accelerate it, we need a wave of talent. Our radar pings for people who bring positive energy with a “Yes, and…” attitude, who work smart and get it done. You’ll need to be autonomous and scrappy, since our full attention is on listening to users and writing good code. Meaning, we have zero interest in micromanaging you. We hire team players who contribute to our culture bottom-up, by giving each other earned praise and healthy critique.
What kind of tech skills do you expect candidates to have?
For Full-Stack Engineers: Java, JS, Play Framework, ReactJS, Redux, Postgres, AWS, and experience in Agile
For Subject Matter Experts: CDISC, SAS, custom data standards/specs, regulatory experience with the FDA/PMDA/NMPA, foreign language ability, and proven skills in consulting and thought leadership
How does Pinnacle 21 invest in employee growth and learning?
Our industry looks to us as a thought leader in clinical data standardization. That expectation hits you too, to be keeping (and setting) the pace for professional development. We support you with training courses, mentorship, and conference attendance. Also, our product roadmap assumes capabilities we haven’t yet mastered, so you’ll have no shortage of challenging projects and infrastructure to deepen your tech stack. As we grow, we’ll spend more time cross-training each other, so expect to teach others as part of your own learning path!
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.