Partners Coffee is hiring an eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager. We are a small-batch specialty coffee roaster based in Brooklyn, New York. Our story began in 2012 with an unwavering commitment to sourcing and roasting quality coffee. We now have 6 retail cafes, a strong Northeast wholesale presence, and a growing eCommerce business.
As the eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage and maintain all digital applications across the group and will manage and optimize the digital customer experience and drive revenue. You will be responsible for all digital advertising and strategy.
Our ideal candidate is extremely data driven and organized. You should be excited to wear many hats and to work with all departments from operations to production to retail and wholesale.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members
- Lead all eCommerce projects
- Develop and implement PPC/SEO Strategy Marketing Plans
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices
- Social media account management
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated including retail POS and shipping digital for production
- 3-5 years of experience with direct to consumer website management
- Expertise with at least one eCommerce platform (Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Bigcommerce)
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Project Management experience and Agency Management – manage external agencies we work with
- Experience in at least one major ESP platform (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Bronto)
- Knowledge of ERP systems and implementation
- A drive and vision to improve current processes and innovate
- 10 days of Paid Time Off, plus your birthday
- 5 days of Sick Leave
- 8 Observed Federal Holidays
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- All the free coffee you could ever want!