There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
The Corporate Access Associate is a partner to internal Corporate Access Originators, portfolio managers, corporate investor relations teams, and external research professionals. Their primary purpose is to execute the process that connects T. Rowe investment staff to companies of investment interest by coordinating meetings across both T. Rowe Price Associates (TRPA) and T. Rowe Price Investment Management (TRPIM) to ensure that meeting logistics are properly established, implemented, and communicated.
This role will be based in our Baltimore headquarters and will report to the U.S. Corporate Access Execution Team Manager.
The candidate will:
- Partner with internal Corporate Access Originators, investment staff (Portfolio Managers, Sector PMs, Associate PMs, Analysts and Associate Analysts), and external investment research providers such as Broker Dealers to arrange company meetings hosted at T. Rowe Price offices or off premises.
- Effectively market meetings to appropriate internal stakeholders including Portfolio Managers and Investment Analysts across TRPA and TRPIM. Drive internal and external communications to manage the RSVP process.
- Collaborate with Corporate Access Originators to oversee the strategic planning and management of high-value investor research trips (e.g., sector themed trips and/or industry-focused company field trips), including scheduling company meetings, confirming attendees and external logistics.
- Handle daily Corporate Access efforts for T. Rowe Price, including planning, preparing, and executing meetings with company management teams. Includes the preparation of all meeting deliverables, if applicable.
- Contribute ideas to build on and improve the existing process to facilitate company meeting requests from our investment staff.
- Ensure that company meetings are recorded in our Global Event Management System (GEMS), including company information, host information, location, date, time, etc. Book meeting venues and coordinate with the Investment Administration team to confirm day-of logistics, including room set-up and AV needs.
- Oversee on-site management of events where necessary- especially as it relates to large-scale meetings taking on end-to-end execution.
- Greet and interact with high-profile corporate management teams while providing the narrative of the T. Rowe Price Corporate Access team and T. Rowe’s investment processes.
- Data & Reporting: Produce periodic and ad hoc reports that summarize company meeting activities, internal service level agreements, and/or company engagement trends. Proactively identify and distribute key conclusions to Corporate Access Originators and Investment Management.
- Maintain and update Corporate Access CRM database as needed.
- Serve as quality control check as it relates to all meeting logistics and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience AND 4+ years of work experience in corporate access or the financial services industry preferred
- High attention to detail and demonstrates a passion for proactive problem solving
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently
- Thrives in a fluid work environment
- Project management experience in a business environment
- Savvy to analyze and identify critical issues
- Ability to flex to multiple work styles
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with discretion
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
This role is eligible for remote work up to two days a week.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.