We’re looking for a driven individual with a customer-first mentality to help run our market operations. You will be critical in the growth of your city’s portfolio and ensuring that each Bungalow home meets the company’s high standards for our community members.
What You’ll Do
* Be the Face of Bungalow: You will be responsible for the supply side of the market, working cross-functionally with different departments and ensuring homes are ready for Bungalow members to move-in.
* Creatively Problem Solve: You will own the home set up process, triaging where appropriate, and flagging when issues need to be escalated.
* Improve Processes: As an early member of the Bungalow team, you will provide key feedback to help build and improve our processes to drive toward a world-class experience.
* Build Quality Experiences: From ensuring new homes are set up correctly, to coordinating fixes for issues that come up, you will be integral to guaranteeing the highest quality move-in experience for Bungalow members.
* Align with our Core Values: Build Better, Focus on Impact, Community First, Feedback Obsessed, Move Fast, Be an Owner.
Who You Are
* Ability to navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with fast moving change in a start-up environment.
* Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
* Ability to multitask. Juggling between the home set up process, working with homeowners, contractors, and customer service.
* Excellent people skills. Comfortable working with various groups of people to get the job accomplished.
* Detail oriented. Accountable for every detail of the new home intake process.
* Pure hustle. Ready to embrace the startup grind to help the market succeed. You should be a self-described high-energy person who enjoys problem solving and welcomes challenges.
* Operations experience is a plus!
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Experience with at least one of the following preferred: operations, project management, prioritization and ownership of multiple tasks.
* Access to a vehicle is preferred
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.