We’re looking for a creative, driven marketer and designer ready for a challenge — and the vast opportunity it can bring. CampusESP has grown 100% year over year for the last two years, and we have no intentions of slowing down. Our next marketing hire will be pivotal in ensuring we don’t by scaling, enhancing, and pushing our marketing efforts to connect and engage meaningfully with higher education professionals. This individual will have real impact on the direction and trajectory of the marketing engine and be pivotal in growing and our team.
CampusESP makes it easy to keep the most important influencers of college students informed: their families. From impacting enrollment, to student success, to annual giving, keeping parents effectively engaged has proven to be critical for colleges and universities looking to better support their institutional goals.
A Philly-proud edtech startup with Best Places to Work and Philadelphia 100 awards to our name, our mission is simply student success. We were founded with three clear-cut and driving principles: Our product should be AWESOME, customers should be HAPPY, and work should be FUN. And we're looking to grow our amazing team with authentic, passionate humans who want to fuel growth and change.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Helping develop content that showcases our product and client successes, positioning us as the leader in the parent engagement in higher education
- Collaborating on thoughtful and engaging marketing campaigns that drive new business, add-on/expansion, and partnership opportunities
- Concepting and guiding visual execution marketing initiatives. This includes work in social media and web graphics, digital and print ads, content pieces, presentations, and collateral.
- Driving compelling storytelling, focusing efforts to deliver exceptional brand experiences that achieve marketing goals
- Improving and enhancing deliverables based on data, metrics, and feedback
- Working collaboratively across Marketing, other departments, and a very hands-on management team
- Being a joint owner of our brand, visual identity, and style guidelines, ensuring consistency across channels
- Contributing to key marketing metrics and continually developing strategies to meet and exceed plans for company growth
- You have 5+ years of creative and marketing experience, ideally in B2B (higher education and/or SaaS experience a plus).
- You have strong design skills. From small assets to multi-channel campaigns, you have the eye to create exciting and engaging pieces that draw people in.
- You are a storyteller. Even if you don’t think yourself a writer, you understand flow, entry points, hooks, and CTAs.
- You’re organized and can run projects confidently.
- The “start-up life” is appealing to you. You’re excited by the prospect of working with a small team, getting to try your hand at new things, and seeing the real impact of your efforts.
- You are comfortable with your work not only contributing but being held to goals and targets. Having to deliver doesn’t scare you — in fact, it drives you.
Glad you asked. If helping build a marketing engine and helping power the growth of a social impact company sounds exciting to you, we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio and/or writing sample to our Director of Marketing, Melissa Greiner, at email@example.com.