Work. Life. Balanced.
Response Labs is a tight team of dedicated, digital marketing professionals in Baltimore, MD. We are passionate about CRM and loyalty marketing—especially email. We are straight-up nerds for data and analytics. We are curious about innovation and the future of our industry. And most important of all, we are made up of animal lovers and adventure seekers, proud parents and grill-masters, avid runners and devoted volunteers, anglers and musicians. We are actively seeking others who share our passion, nerdom and curiosity for digital marketing, but who also bring to our team a well-rounded life rich with experience outside the office.
Make Every Message Matter
The driving purpose for all we do at Response Labs is Make Every Message Matter. It is what we strive to achieve everyday for our Clients by helping them forge more meaningful relationships with their customers through digital CRM & loyalty marketing.
- Do you share our vision and believe that all digital marketing between brand and customer should promote a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship?
- Are you curious about new and innovative ways of doing so?
- Are you motivated by your passion for digital marketing?
- Do you value the responsibility of service to the Client above all else?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then let’s talk.
Response Labs is in search of the best Media Planner to help our Clients make all their messages matter. You will be supporting the digital media efforts at the heart of their digital CRM and loyalty marketing programs. A Media Planner at Response Labs also needs to be ready for anything. When the moment calls for sleeves to be rolled up, we expect you have the can-do attitude to lead by example and make things happen.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one
- Traffic campaigns across all digital channels (SEM, Programmatic Display, Social, etc.)
- Implement and manage the day-to-day media planning process
- Contribute media strategy for clients - conduct industry research and review historical media performance to develop media plans
- Manage budgets, resources and timelines for account initiatives
- Update Media Director on status of current accounts and campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Identify opportunities to optimize campaigns for maximum performance
- Work with the team to secure key insights on existing campaigns and projects, constantly looking for optimization opportunities for improved performance
- Review reporting dashboards for accuracy while preparing key performance insights to be shared with clients
- Build and maintain positive partnerships with media vendor partners
- 4+ years experience working in a digital marketing/advertising agency - plus a deep passion and curiosity for all things digital
- Experience managing digital and social activation across Google Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Reporting and analysis experience for digital paid media campaigns
- Strong problem-solving skills, dependable, detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and client facing presentations, documents and reports
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Marketing or similar is a plus
- Blue Cross health with dental/vision insurance with employer contribution
- AFLAC short term disability available
- 401k plan with matching
- Annual performance bonus
- Quarterly performance award drawings
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid federal holidays
- Professional training and certification tracks
- Flex time from day-one & work from home options
- Regular company events and volunteer outings