Posted on October 9, 2017
Marketing Lead – Philadelphia
Marketing / Social
Lyft is looking for a rockstar marketing leader to run all local marketing efforts in Philadelphia.
Your responsibilities are business critical and wide-ranging. In any given week, you may be developing an integrated marketing plan, negotiating major partnerships or enterprise deals, overseeing an activation at a big local event, developing and testing a local driver acquisition strategy, and everything in between.
Who are we looking for? This role requires an all-around marketing athlete as you’ll have a broad range of responsibilities. You’re equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, making data-driven decisions, and developing innovative marketing initiatives. An entrepreneurial mindset is crucial — you want a lot of responsibility, have lots of ideas, and enjoy testing and iterating at lightning speed in order to move the needle in Philadelphia.
- Develop bold integrated marketing strategies for Lyft in Philadelphia
- Lead the local partnership process, including relationship building, contract negotiations, and partnership management
- Achieve aggressive passenger acquisition, ride, and awareness goals
- Generate local passenger, driver, and market insights
- Coordinate and lead efforts with cross-functional business partners
- Test, learn, and evolve local marketing at Lyft, establish best practices, and write playbooks to scale our efforts through grassroots campaigns, partnerships, and local activations
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of marketing and/or business development experience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter — you have lots of ideas and can build something out of nothing with minimal oversight
- Strong networker with deep Philadelphia knowledge and network
- Analytical thinker — you are a data-driven problem solver
- Cross-functional collaborator — you’ll need to influence and collaborate from afar
- A “no job too big or small” attitude
- Management experience is a plus
- Business development, partnership, events, and guerilla marketing experience is a plus.
- Passion for Lyft and changing the world
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lyft was founded in June 2012 by Logan Green and John Zimmer to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. Lyft is the fastest growing rideshare company in the U.S. Lyft is preferred by drivers and passengers for its safe and friendly experience, and its commitment to effecting positive change for the future of our cities.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!