Posted on February 5, 2018
Marketing / Social
The Marketing Associate will join Protenus as a key member of the Marketing team. The right candidate will bring solid organizational, technical, and communication skills to a fast-paced, quickly growing company, and learn by working alongside a team of experienced marketers on lead generation, content creation, and marketing project management. We’re looking for someone passionate, who could succeed anywhere, in any role, but wants to succeed as a part of the Protenus team. Show us your capacity to learn and how you want to add to our mission, and we’ll give you the support and resources you need to succeed.
For a sample of our work, check out:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent communications skills and the ability to roll up their sleeves and join a fast-paced team.
- Collaborate with marketing team leaders on demand generation, events, advertising, and communications efforts.
- Assist in the development of content for marketing campaigns, including trade show, webinar, publication, email, video, audio, and social content.
- Execute, evaluate and manage daily marketing processes.
- Lead special marketing projects, including in research, analysis, content development, message testing, publications, and digital media.
- Assist with collecting data, reporting, and marketing performance analysis.
- Gain and apply expertise about the healthcare compliance and security sector.
- Bachelor’s degree; 1-2 years of professional experience or applicable internships a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with uncanny attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable communication skills, including a collaborative mindset and the ability to pass a technical writing and editing test.
- Experience with HubSpot, including Inbound certification, is a plus.
- Familiarity with, or interest in, any of the following a plus: B2B, healthcare, SaaS, cybersecurity, data science.
- 90% company covered medical, vision, and dental
- 100% company covered life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parking subsidy
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Unlimited PTO
Protenus is a Baltimore-based data analytics company helping healthcare organizations protect patients by detecting and preventing data breaches, privacy violations and other anomalous insider activity. We use artificial intelligence to understand the unique clinical behavior and context of each person accessing patient data to determine the appropriateness of every action, elevating only true threats to privacy and security for human review. The nation’s leading health systems use the Protenus SaaS analytics platform to identify and prevent anomalous insider behavior, safeguarding their data, reducing overall risk, protecting patients, and building trust across their organizations.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!