Summary of Position
Do you want to start your professional career by sharing your passion for helping customers? Does working within a tight-knit and collaborative group sound like your dream job? Then look no further. Rendia is currently seeking a motivated individual to support our expanding business as a Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will work closely with healthcare providers to challenge the status quo in patient care.
This is a great position for a recent college graduate who is interested in starting a career in customer service. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, professional and brings a set of unique qualities that strengthens our brand and delights our customers. The Junior Customer Success Manager (JCSM) reports directly to the Director of Customer Success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact for our healthcare practices (doctors and staff) to ensure successful adoption of our software
- Manage a portfolio of mature accounts and monitor for service deviations (problem spotting)
- Develop outbound communications that will educate customers on the best ways to utilize our software
- Conduct training webinars, as needed, to clearly explain/implement our software into the practice’s daily workflow
- Advocate for the practice’s interests and escalate issues to other internal teams as necessary
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Rigorously prioritize accounts that need attention and assist accordingly
- Develop a simple operating plan, in partnership with your manager, for engaging a large portfolio of mature accounts with custom communications
Skills and Experience
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage a large volume of outreach and communications with designated accounts
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit excellent time management skills
- Must possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in a phone-based customer service environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software is a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience that includes at least 1-2 years in a customer service/account management position or related experience with customer interactions. Background or experience in teaching and/or coaching is a plus.