People-First Company Seeks Technical Recruiter
Are you an expert on tech professionals? Are you passionate about matching the right person to the right opportunity?
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on hiring the right people. We’re looking for the dreamers. The doers. The status-quo hackers. Home remodeling is our business, but dream-realization is our mission. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive and that philosophy has made us one of Computer World’s Best Places to Work in IT and FORTUNE Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For.
This is where you come in. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Technical Recruiter to find talented individuals from the greater Philadelphia area with a drive to succeed. You will be recruiting for a wide-variety of our technical roles, which include, but are not limited to: Developers; Designers; SCRUM Masters; System Architects; Analysts, etc. Qualified candidates must have prior experience working as a Technical Recruiter and sourcing candidates of all levels. You must have superior organizational and people skills, flourish under pressure, and be committed to doing the right thing, even when no ones watching.
• Experience utilizing on-line sourcing resources such as Dice, Indeed and Linked-In Recruiter.
• Proven ability to utilize social media and other networking activities to identify and contact, and pipeline IT Candidates.
• Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills, often with time-sensitive deadlines.
• Partner with hiring managers to identify, manage, and fill current, contingent and upcoming positions
• Embrace your technical network to fill positions supporting our rapid growth
• Conducts interviews with candidates, including first level interview and technical screening.
• Participates in weekly meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
• 1 – 2 years of recruiting experience within the IT sector.
• Expertise in recruiting for roles in Software Development, Engineering, Architecture and other technical positions.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to build credibility at all levels and proactively network to establish relationships.
Salary and Benefits:
• Average first year income range: $55,000 – $75,000 (Base Salary plus Placement bonuses)
• State-of-the-art training and technology
• Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
• Ample paid vacation and holidays
• A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
• Free Access to on-site Fitness Center
• A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly