In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA. Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. We are seeking a Sr. Associate Product Manager to help build best in class automation and tooling as the company continues to scale and innovate our service. This role will be part of Inspire’s Retention Services team which provides foundational technology that allows us to improve core business processes related to retention of members and the fulfillment experience of our service. The Sr. Associate Product Manager will support a suite of internal products and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to execute on Inspire’s roadmap, building an industry-leading member experience. They’ll be responsible for translating company objectives into value-rich problems to solve in coordination with internal stakeholders while also executing on product discovery and delivery with design, engineering, and analytics partners. How you'll help:
Some Year 1 Deliverables:
- Partner closely with Marketing, Operations and Member Experience stakeholders to understand their objectives, opportunities, and ideas in order to effectively prioritize their needs while solving problems
- Become an authority on your key business processes, identifying user needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and data analysis.
- Collaborating on initiatives end-to-end, including discovery, writing specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and outcomes throughout the company.
- Provide feedback and document opportunities to improve processes related to improving our member experience through the Retention function.
- Deliver value for various business functions, enabling them to derive insights from data that drive agile decision making at scale.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Create and maintain technical documentation of retention-related technology and services for use in training internal business users on our tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of how our Member Experience, Operations and Marketing Teams function to identify areas for optimization.
- Design and test improvements to our core business process, improving the member experience and decreasing churn.
- Collaborate towards improving tools that strengthen and enhance Membership with Inspire, motivating a deep sense of impact and purpose in our mission.
- Must Have
- 3-4 years of experience required, with at least 2 in project management, product management or systems operation role driving improvements working with agile software development teams
- Experience writing and communicating a well-structured, data-informed narrative to both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience measuring, monitoring and improving software systems focused on growth and consumer experience
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform prioritization and decisions
Our Work Model:
- Nice to Have
- Experience in the retail energy industry
- Experience managing and improving internal tools
- Experience in a Member Support, Marketing or Retention role
- Experience working in a high-growth; scaling product management organization
- Experience executing Quality Assurance and UAT testing
Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss! Here’s what we offer:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
More About Who We Are:
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!