In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
Our rapidly growing Brand & Marketing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet. We are looking for a Social Media Lead who will be responsible for maintaining and executing Inspire’s social media strategy across all of the brand’s social media channels. Reporting to the Director, Brand Marketing, the Social Media Lead will be responsible for driving the content development process, growing our social presence, and managing consumer engagement on our accounts.
How you’ll help:
- Execute upon Inspire's social media strategy by curating monthly social content calendars, concepting social content from ideation to execution, and publishing across relevant social channels.
- Spearhead community management across Inspire's social channels, ensuring ongoing engagement with social communities to drive favorable conversations. Ensure brand-related questions, comments, and opportunities are addressed with speed, good judgment, and in alignment with brand guidelines
- Monitor and analyze data from social media platforms and third party tools to track performance and audience engagement; determining the effectiveness of social media content and providing actionable insights
- Management of the day-to-day workflow of social media content production, including working with external agency partners as needed
- Work closely with in-house copywriter and designer to create original content demonstrating high levels of creativity and editorial judgment.
Some Year 1 Deliverables:
- Refine social media strategy and editorial governance guidelines
- Curate monthly social content calendar
- Develop and publish social media content in line with approved social content calendar
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of social performance to glean insights, reporting on performance data, learnings, recommended optimizations, and opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Brainstorm and execute social initiatives to increase brand’s reach and engagement; such as social giveaways/partnerships and user generated content to drive meaningful, lasting relationships with our audience
- Growth in social following and engagement
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
Need to Have:
- 3 - 4 years hands-on experience in social media strategy and execution, with expertise in the social landscape to inform strategy, creative, and execution
- Strong understanding of each social network's best practices, social content development, platform capabilities and performance analysis (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok)
- Proficiency in third-party social media monitoring and management tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Later)
- Experience with both paid and organic social media strategies including influencer campaigns.
- Passion for sustainability and climate solutions
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of energy industry and climate tech
- Hands-on design experience in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
- Video production or editing skills
- Experience working with a sustainability or social impact oriented brand or B-Corp
Our Work Model: Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss!
Dedication to DE&I: The desire to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace in which everyone can thrive has been a guiding force in Inspire’s journey. Our diversity mission statement is as follows: “The best Inspire is a diverse Inspire. We’re passionately building a culture of belonging and empowerment to create a better world for all.” That’s why we’re committed to leveling the playing field and highly encourage all women, BIPOC, and those in the LGBTQIA+ communities to apply for our open positions even if you don't match 100% of the listed criteria. We would love to learn more about you!
Here’s what we offer:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
More About Who We Are:
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!