In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA. Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. Our rapidly growing Growth & Analytics team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet. We are looking for a Manager of Digital Marketing Partnerships to work with the Inspire Clean Energy Growth team to build and optimize a digital partnership program to increase overall member growth. You will be responsible for identifying, onboarding and scaling opportunities across shopper sites, affiliates and digital partners. You will also work collaboratively across the organization to onboard new partners via our API framework, handle all onboarding and commercial terms, develop the correct pricing and promotional offers while ensuring sustainable member growth and positive customer lifetime value. How you’ll help:
Year 1 deliverables:
- Digital Partnership Management: Serve as the main point of contact to source and grow new and ongoing partner relationships across shopping sites, affiliates and digital partners with the goal to drive sustainable member growth and positive customer lifetime value.
- Performance Marketing: Develop and manage growth strategies across partners to increase the acquisition of new members leveraging Affiliate and partner shopping sites.
- Sales Forecasting: Work with partners to develop sales forecasts with performance incentives for hitting key growth milestones.
- Shopper Site Management: Responsible for publishing rates/offers to rate shopper and state-sponsored rate sites.
- Program Execution: Manage day-to-day implementation and execution of partner programs including contract negotiation, partner payouts, API setup, offer setup, asset development, 3rd-party sales agent management, conversion tracking setup, test & learn initiatives, optimizations, etc.
- Analysis and Reporting: Work with available tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to effectively analyze each partner’s performance and recommend actionable insights. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate results across the organization as needed.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table: Non-negotiables:
- Scale existing partnerships to drive new member activations
- Drive expansion of our affiliate publisher network
- Develop, optimize and scale digital partnership tactics at an efficient Cost per Account to deliver on monthly acquisition targets
- Create promotions calendar in partnership with Pricing
- Build weekly and monthly reporting dashboards in partnership with Analytics to monitor and socialize performance against our core KPIs
Nice to have:
- 4+ years of B2C experience in the Affiliate Marketing space with a proven track record of success in negotiating and optimizing affiliate + digital partnerships
- Successful end-to-end implementation of Affiliate, Shopping Site and Partnership programs with hands-on management of execution details.
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts, rates, performance incentives, etc.
- Deep focus on data-driven marketing with obsession over hitting KPIs: Cost per Acquisition, Conversion Rate, Clickthrough Rate
- Highly analytical, with experience in Tableau, Google Analytics and developing reports with actionable insights.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including direct response, brand/creative, tech, product and analytics
Our Work Model:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current relationships with Affiliate networks and other digital partnerships
- Unique curiosity and experience within cleantech or related efforts in fighting climate change
- Strong bias for action, moving quickly to get things done
- Experience with hands-on management of affiliate channels
- Data-driven with a strong desire to hit target goals
- Clear presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and present to key stakeholders and executives
- Customer-obsessed marketer who is passionate about building unique and relevant experiences for consumers
Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss! Here’s what we offer: Health & Wellness:
Life at Inspire:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
More About Who We Are:
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!