In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA. Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. Our rapidly growing Growth team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet. We are looking for a Manager of Digital Marketing to plan and execute personalized experiences that drive new customer growth across Digital and Call Center channels. In this role, you will straddle the creative and performance side of campaign planning, execution and optimization. One of the main priorities is to build a performance marketing program and deploy acquisition tactics that increase traffic to the website and overall member growth. This individual will develop world-class acquisition campaigns across digital channels, with a focus on Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Video. This is a collaborative position, requiring strong partnerships across the organization to develop optimized paths to conversion, pricing and promotional offers and initiatives. How you’ll help:
Year 1 deliverables:
- Digital Acquisition: Manage our digital acquisition strategy across paid and organic channels, managing closely to growth targets and Cost per Account.
- Customer Experience: Partner with internal and external parties to design and deliver personalized experiences across digital and the in-bound call center.
- Creative Management: Develop best-in-class acquisition campaigns and creative assets, working cross-functionally with internal and external creative partners.
- Performance Marketing: Develop and manage growth strategies across digital channels to increase traffic to the Inspire website and acquisition of new members, with a focus on direct response channels, like Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Video.
- Campaign Execution: Manage day-to-day implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns across channels, including offer setup, asset development, tracking setup, test & learn initiatives, optimizations and any other aspects required to develop winning campaigns.
- Analysis and Reporting: Partner with the Digital Analytics team to effectively analyze each campaign’s performance and recommend actionable insights. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate results across the organization as needed.
- Vendor Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for third party service providers to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns. Provide clear direction of services required, and hold each party accountable for meeting expected deliverables.
- Pricing and Promotions: Develop offer strategies in partnership with the Pricing team, and deploy across channels to drive growth.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table: Non-negotiables:
- Develop, optimize and scale growth tactics at an efficient CPA to deliver on monthly acquisition targets
- Establish long-term testing roadmap
- Create promotions calendar in partnership with Pricing
- Build weekly and monthly reporting dashboards in partnership with Analytics to monitor and socialize performance against our core KPIs
Nice to have:
- 4-5 years of business to consumer digital marketing experience with expertise in acquisition tactics driving significant year over year customer growth.
- Creative agency management to ideate and execute campaigns and creative concepts.
- Channel expertise across Programmatic, SEM, Paid Social, with experience working in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Successful end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns with hands-on management of execution details.
- Deep focus on data-driven marketing with obsession over hitting KPIs (Cost per Acquisition, Conversion Rate, Clickthrough Rate)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including direct response, brand/creative, tech, product and analytics
- Strong command over digital marketing technology and tools
- Experience leveraging first-party data to enhance digital marketing efforts
Our Work Model:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unique curiosity and experience within cleantech or related efforts in fighting climate change
- Experience with hands-on management of Paid Search, DSP and Paid Social channels
- Clear presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and present to key stakeholders and executives
- Passion for growth and testing & learning
- Customer-obsessed marketer who is passionate about building unique and relevant experiences for consumers
Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss! Here’s what we offer: Health & Wellness:
Life at Inspire:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
More About Who We Are:
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future. We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro-powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!