Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a SDET to join our expanding team. At Infinite Blue, our release cycle is every two weeks. To support this quick cycle, and to ensure the reliability of our software, we have a comprehensive, automated test pipeline. This role will be responsible for developing and scaling out our automation framework as well as expanding system test coverage across different Kubernetes distributions, storage, and database integrations.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and scale out automation frameworks to support end-to-end, robustness, stress and performance tests.
- Defining best practices for product developers to automate their tests.
- Automate deployment of Kubernetes distributions, storage and database infrastructure, and related cloud-native projects to test K8 against.
- Add new system tests into our CI/CD pipeline.
- 3+ years of experience developing automation
- Experience with large scale CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Cypress and Jest Testing Frameworks
- Strong ownership of projects and good communication
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.