i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.Â
Application Developers will be integral members of the development team and help build data driven web and mobile application systems.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples.
Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
Passion for free-market principles
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Serve as Applications Developer to support multiple on-going projects as well as develop new customized applications.
- Interact with project teams and clients to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust but simple solutions
- Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful
- DocumentÂ applicationÂ and data designs for non-technical clients
- Help promoteÂ applicationÂ and data management best practices on projects
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- 2+ years experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework.
- 2+ years experience in C#.NET.
- 2+ years experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 4+ years experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
- 4+ years experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework.
- 4+ years experience working with Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL.
- Experience with developing customized application solutions in GIS
Want to learn more about i360?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Located in the Washington, DC area, i360 is central to how issue advocacy groups and political campaigns use data and technology. As a result, your work will be at the center of driving voter engagement in the upcoming campaign cycle and beyond. The right candidate is someone who is a strong communicator with a passion for managing projects in a fast-paced environment and a desire to have their work significantly impact and empower people to participate in the political process.