Are you motivated by increasing open and click-through rates? Is A/B testing part of your daily routine? Are the terms “sequences” and “workflows” part of your everyday vocabulary?
HealthVerity is seeking a passionate and innovative Marketing Automation Manager to own all demand generation efforts behind our integrated marketing campaigns. This role will be both a strategist and hands-on executioner, with the opportunity to have full oversight into campaign strategy, lead development, campaign concepts and creative and campaign budgets. The ideal candidate will have experience working across multiple channels including email, digital advertising, paid/organic search and virtual events and do their best work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Background in the healthcare or life sciences industry is preferred, but not required.
What you will do:
- Build and optimize our digital marketing programs, with a focus on creating sophisticated nurture programs for leads and customers in various segments and stages of the funnel
- Oversee the email marketing program, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management and segmentation strategies, testing, execution, tracking and refinement
- Stay up to date on email and demand-gen best practices to develop clear recommendations on how to improve response rates and overall engagement
- Manage prospect to lead generation scoring, lead tracking, providing analysis of prospect and lead tracking in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Manage prospect to lead generation scoring and lead tracking, providing analysis of prospect and lead tracking in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Collaborate closely with product, sales and other internal team members to create messaging, funnel narratives and promotional content aligned with our brand
- Build and maintain (in collaboration with Marketing team) attribution reporting to better understand the impact of marketing campaigns on revenue
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience in B2B marketing, communications or similar area
- Healthcare / Life sciences industry experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience with 5+ years conducting successful marketing lead generation programs and campaigns
- Experience and expert knowledge of HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms
- Strong writing and communications skills with a keen eye for detail
- Passion for testing and problem solving with a fast-paced trial and error mentality
- A self starter with proven success in managing projects and meeting deadlines
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote