Posted on January 12, 2019
Test Engineering Lead
goPuff is seeking a Test Engineering Lead responsible for building and operating our systems in order to provide a world class customer experience. Your primary responsibility will be to continually improve the codebase as you add features to our business processes. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. This is not a mistake, the right person will become integral part of the development process, not a hurdle and barrier to be crossed by the dev team.
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Build and maintain our test automation suite
- Web and Mobile application testing on multiple platforms
- Ensure all our CI/CD apparatus test for correctness
- Minimize the manual testing effort
- Reduce Risk and Fear of deploying
- Increase our deployment velocity
- Extend testing automation to production monitoring via synthetic transactions.
- 4+ years of Test Engineering experience
- Ability to develop, design and integrate thorough automated testing of mobile and web applications
- Experience deploying and executing tests in either Azure or AWS
- Experience with CI/CD systems, VisualStudio online, Code Deploy, Jenkins
goPuff is the quickest on-demand convenience delivery service app in the country. We deliver snacks, drinks, ice cream, house stuff – allll the stuff – right to your door until 4:30 in the damn morning so you never have to go to the store again. We currently deliver in 50+ markets and are growing faster than the Kardashian family (that’s fast), so we’re looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to join our startup team, grow with us, and be a part of building something different. *Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff (duh).*
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!