Job Title: Business Development Manager
Division: FX Well
Location: Baltimore, MD
Status: Exempt, full-time
About FX Well
FX Well is a digital health company with a robust and dynamic proprietary platform. We make a positive impact on organizations by delivering programs that will engage and empower individuals to improve their health and well-being. Our mission is to positively impact lives through passion, technology and constant evolution.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating leads using a relationship-based approach that will involve developing ongoing, meaningful relationships with external business partners, as well as current and prospective clients. The Business Development Manager will promote the companies competitive position as a leader in the Industry, the value proposition provided by our services and capabilities, and the strong commitment to our values and ethics. The Business Development Manager will work in conjunction with leadership to convert leads into new client accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs comprehensive plan to increase revenue and profits in alignment with overall business plans, collaborating with and getting input from senior management
- Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the technical solutions offered by FX Well with a strong focus on products and services
- Conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs
- Perform key account planning to identify, develop, and close business opportunities in support of business plan and strategic objectives
- Maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts
- Enhance and/or develop and implement a sustainable business development function including relevant policies and procedures
- Travels regularly, and regionally and nationally, to current and potential customers to generate new business
- Manage the ongoing accuracy of the data contained in Salesforce CRM, ensuring data and content is accurate and consistently up-to-date. Develops standard and custom reports in Salesforce for use by executive management
- Keeps informed as to industry trends and evaluates operational issues in an ongoing manner to determine competitiveness and highlight potential weaknesses and challenges
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Suggests new operational and other business activities need to support business plans for new product development
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry and supports mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Assists marketing, as needed, in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from customers and other stakeholders
- Performs public speaking at relevant events and engages in other outreach designed to generate new business
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Qualifications, Competencies & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, verbal, and listening
- Must possess a strong interest in the business aspects of the wellness/fitness industry with a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience
- Must be an energetic, goals-driven person with strong analytical ability and a positive, entrepreneurial attitude paired with good judgment, and common sense
- Must possess and use a consultative sales approach along with a thorough understanding of sales cycles, negotiation and closing techniques, and related skills
- Proactive in seeking new opportunities, obtaining information, and managing workflow and reporting on business development activities
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office in a PC and Mac environment;
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Sit for three to four (3-4) hours at a time while doing research, making calls, working on the computer, etc.
- Travel by car and/or other modes of transportation regularly to visit potential and current customers
TEAM FX, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with TEAM FX, LLC depends solely on your qualifications.
The mission of FX Well is to positively impact lives through passion, technology, and constant evolution. By combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest health and wellness technologies, we are able to provide an integrated wellness program suited for a variety of audiences. The foundation of our population wellness strategy is based on SENSE: Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, and Stress. We believe that when these four areas are in healthy balance, it allows you to truly Enjoy Life.