Are you interested in creating world class client experiences while working in a contemporary, truly-agile manner?As a Full Stack Developer on Vanguard’s Client Experience program, you’ll work on a fully dedicated, cross-functional, co-located and durable team given the autonomy required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys. The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
For this role, you are …
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team.
- Able to achieve results against goals linked to key performance indicators.
- Experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others.
- Able to write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others.
To really excel in the role, you will …
- Be Innovative, creative, flexible and passionate about software engineering, the engineering lifecycle, and creating great, usable, software solutions.
- Understand and leverage hypothesis driven development techniques to craft experiments that drive certainty.
- Be skilled in communicating technical information with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Have experience with mobile development.
Vanguard, one of the world’s largest global investment management companies, offers rewarding long-term careers in finance, client service, technology, and related financial services fields. In a culture that promotes teamwork across business lines and locations, crew members work together with an unwavering focus on serving our clients’ best interests. Our company is frequently recognized as an employer of choice and for our comprehensive total rewards package of compensation, benefits, and work-life programs.