Posted on January 25, 2018
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing / Social
Perpay is looking for the next great marketer to join our Growth Team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are working to change the consumer-financial landscape through disruptive technology and as we look to build our vision and reimagine financial access, our team needs to optimize our customer journey through acquisition and conversion. You, like every member of the team, would have a substantial say in what we do and how we do it.
We are looking for someone with a year or two of professional digital marketing under their belt. You are comfortable with multiple platforms for digital advertising and marketing, and you are ready to dig into the full Perpay customer experience.
In a typical day, you will work with the team to grow customer acquisition, collect and analyze data to improve the Perpay user experience, and overall optimize the customer journey.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A digital pro; you have experience with digital advertising platforms (AdWords, Facebook, etc), SEO, social media, and blogging.
- A data junkie; you are analytical, you turn data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- A communicator; you are familiar with multiple formats of digital storytelling including blogging, UX, emails, and social media.
- A constant learner; you are knowledgeable of changes in the digital marketing industry, and are always up to date.
- A customer journey enthusiast; you understand the customer lifecycle and the data behind it.
- A risk taker; you are always performing A/B tests, optimizing, and proposing new ideas.
- A self-starter; you are enthusiastic, high energy, and excel at taking initiative.
- A stickler for details; you are organized, attentive, and focused.
- A positive force; you are optimistic, collaborative, and confident.
- A chameleon; someone who can embrace and thrives on change, and easily adapts to evolving priorities.
- A rising star; someone who has the desire to continuously grow and develop.
- Provide support to current Growth and Marketing teams.
- Assist with all aspects of digital advertising strategy- research, keyword generation, audience building, ad copy, reporting, etc.
- Participate and contribute to discussions around business and marketing goals.
- Assist growth team in both capturing user feedback to inform UI/UX development, and performing customer and market research.
- Identify areas of improvement to the customer-facing product as well as internal processes.
- As you become proficient in managing workload and understanding the business, you will be empowered to assume more responsibility and complex tasks.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS), preferably in a marketing/creative field.
- A skilled digital marketer who is looking to grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits competence and professionalism when dealing with internal and external partners.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The fintech company’s platform takes the microlending concept that became popular in the nonprofit world and applies it to consumer spending. They take a holistic approach toward assessing an individual’s cash flow and set up a healthy budget through direct deposit.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!