Posted on January 10, 2018
Enterprise Mobility Engineer
Baltimore, D.C., Delaware
PaRaBaL / ISEC7 is looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join a team of Enterprise Mobility Engineers that provides premier consultative engineering services to its clients, primarily centered on mobile device use in the Enterprise. Qualified full-time candidates located near Baltimore are preferred.
Position’s Primary Tasks:
- Work within a team of engineers to deliver and sustain enterprise mobile service contracts
- Become an expert in multiple EMM vendors in order to implement and sustain software and security solutions to meet client requirements
- Facilitate communication, collaboration and knowledge transfer amongst Technical Team
- Gain experience integrating various enterprise-grade software solutions into EMM solutions, including but not limited to MS Exchange, MS Active Directory, MS Office 365, VMware ESXi and client PKI infrastructure
- Perform activities in support of managing client engagements, including defining and communicating project goals, timelines, risks and issues
- Guide and support EMM software installations
- Design, evaluate and recommend changes to customer network architectures to support the EMM solution
- Write Technical Documentation in support of integrations and project guides
- Develop materials for and provide Technical Product Training to clients
- Write Technical Proposals for new project Statements of Work (SOWs) and Requests for Quotation (RFQs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with 2+ years of experience in software, support/services or IT. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to drive successful client engagements
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally within a small, dynamic team
- Demonstrated technical ability to solve challenging software/hardware/network/server problems
- Familiarity with various enterprise network topologies
- Experience with enterprise-grade software solutions (MS Exchange, MS Active Directory, VMware ESXi, etc)
- Ability and willingness to learn new solutions, technologies and products
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizenship desired
- Experience working with Federal and DoD agencies
- Enterprise Mobility Experience (MobileIron, AirWatch, BlackBerry UEM, MS Intune, etc)
- Familiarity with VMWare ESXi environments.
About PaRaBaL / ISEC7:
PaRaBaL / ISEC7’s mission is to help organizations realize the ROI benefits of embracing mobility within their organizations. Employees are more positive, enabled and effective when they can readily utilize mobile devices. PaRaBaL / ISEC7 provides tools that enable enterprise efficiency, and services all EMM solutions in the space in order to better serve its clients’ goals.
Why PaRaBaL / ISEC7?
- Amazing Culture: PaRaBaL / ISEC7’s team acts as an intimate unit with an incredibly strong work-ethic with talent to match. All members of the team have a voice and are expected to help grow the company by providing feedback and suggestions.
- Do Amazing Work: Every task and job at PaRaBaL / ISEC7 has a specific purpose in part of a larger plan. We ensure that the work you accomplish will have a direct effect that you can see.
- Benefits: Full-time Employees are offered participation in the company’s 401k, health insurance, and other benefits
Newly Renovated Office Space: Have access to awesome spaces in recently renovated offices at Power Plant Live! in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Offices were designed with productivity and comfort in mind, with access and integration into Baltimore’s newest Business Incubator (Spark) a floor below.
Apply for this job
Please send your resumes and applications to PaRaBaL / ISEC7 at email@example.com and we will reach out with more information. Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!