Digital Creative Director
Baltimore, Brooklyn, D.C., Delaware, Philadelphia
The Digital Creative Director will draw on experience and expertise to mentor designers in the interactive/digital medium, and will work directly with clients, conduct interviews and research, oversee the creation of project deliverables, and lead presentations. The DCD will work across every phase of the interactive/digital medium, from information architecture and content strategy to user experience and visual design, and will oversee the development phase from a quality assurance perspective. The DCD should be adept at designing complex, original, UI systems, and experiences—from dynamic touchscreen interfaces to rich-media campaign websites, to cutting edge mobile applications. The DCD is a designer at heart who will help shepherd award-winning digital experiences and likes to get their hands dirty.
- Lead client communications for all large projects from kick-off through strategy for relationship building
- Attend check-ins to make sure the original strategic direction is present in all stages of projects
- Responsible for leading teams of designers and developers in the creation of interactive concepts, sitemaps, wireframes, designs, prototypes, etc.
- Communicate with GCD, GAD, and service line directors on current and future projects
- Support Director of Interactive, Creative Directors, and Account Directors in daily client management
- Work with senior producer on managing capacity planning for team
- Proactively lead, mentor and motivate junior and senior designers, art and design directors
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving. Ensure our internal processes, training, and knowledge-sharing reinforce this perspective
- Develop and enforce digital design methodology and approach for department – includes software usage, language standards, font process, and development packages
- Collaborate with agency GCDs and CDs during brand transition into digital executional phase to discuss digital feasibility of brand concept
- Enforce and train designers, UX architects and broader agency on web accessibility standards
- Create/change design process to enable more efficiencies with the department
- Support Tech Lead by enforcing design standards that support development standards
- Serve as a strategic partner to clients
160over90 is a full-service branding and creative services agency with offices in Philadelphia, PA, Los Angeles, CA, and Gainesville, FL. We work alongside companies to help tackle their business and marketing challenges. Our expertise lies in the areas of branding, design, advertising, interactive, public relations and brand engagement.
Apply for this job
Please apply on our career's page at: http://160over90.com/careers/?job_id=39046203-aa58-4f41-b53a-9950ff331bb3 Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!