Posted on January 10, 2018
Development Support Engineer
Baltimore, D.C., Delaware
PaRaBaL / ISEC7 is looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join a cross-functional development team that implements beta features into a core product as well as provide production development support. Qualified full-time candidates located near Baltimore are preferred.
Position’s Primary Tasks:
- Work within a team of software engineers to deliver and sustain ISEC7 products including mobile apps and enterprise-grade software, to enable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions
- Align development efforts with product and engineering standards
- Develop features for native mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows 10) and web applications
- Integrate web applications with backend servers/services/infrastructure
- Interface between development and production support teams to address found issues and feature requests
- Be the Point of Contact for development support progress, questions and decisions
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with remote development team members
- Write Technical Documentation in support of ISEC7 products and features
- Become an expert in multiple EMM vendors in order to integrate features into ISEC7 product features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience in software and product development. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Native Android (Java) and Native iOS (Objective C /Swift) product development experience
- Experience with Web Development, Apache Tomcat Servlet, Java back-end
- Experience with Hibernate, ActiveMQ, EhCache
- Experience with Test Driven Development in Server and Mobility projects using JUnit
- Familiarity with Development Collaboration tools such as Jira, Sourceforge, GitHub, etc
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes with emphasis on Agile development methodologies including Kanban, Scrum and SAFe
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally within a small, dynamic team
- Demonstrated technical ability to solve challenging software/hardware/network/server problems
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- US Citizenship preferred
- Experience working with Federal and DoD agencies/projects
- Enterprise Mobility Experience (MobileIron, AirWatch, BlackBerry UEM, etc)
- Bilingual preferred – English/German
About PaRaBaL / ISEC7:
PaRaBaL / ISEC7’s mission is to help organizations realize the ROI benefits of embracing mobility within their organizations. Employees are more positive, enabled and effective when they can readily utilize mobile devices. PaRaBaL / ISEC7 provides tools that enable enterprise efficiency, and services all EMM solutions in the space in order to better serve its clients’ goals.
Why PaRaBaL / ISEC7?
- Amazing Culture: PaRaBaL / ISEC7’s team acts as an intimate unit with an incredibly strong work-ethic with talent to match. All members of the team have a voice and help grow the company by providing feedback and suggestions.
- Do Amazing Work: Every task and job at PaRaBaL / ISEC7 has a specific purpose in part of a larger plan. We ensure that the work you accomplish will have a direct effect that you can see.
- Benefits: Full-time Employees are offered participation in the company’s 401k, health insurance, and other benefits
- Newly Renovated Office Space: Have access to awesome spaces in recently renovated offices at Power Plant Live! in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Offices were designed with productivity and comfort in mind, with access and integration into Baltimore’s newest Business Incubator (Spark) a floor below.
Please send your resumes and applications to PaRaBaL / ISEC7 at email@example.com and we will reach out with more information.
Apply for this job
Please send your resumes and applications to PaRaBaL / ISEC7 at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out with more information. Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!