Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing solutions in our single-system model globally. Our Implementation Team represents the first impression that our customers have into Deacom’s operations and culture. Process Engineering Project Managers must be able to form relationships internally and externally, set a strong role model for the standards that we set forth, and drive projects to completion efficiently.
- Oversee a team of six to ten Implementation Consultants working cohesively on as many as a dozen professional services engagements.
- Be the point person as the primary project driver and go-to resource for new customers implementing the all-inclusive DEACOM ERP platform.
- Collaborate directly with all internal departments to ensure the delivery comprehensive solutions that drive customer happiness.
- Travel to customers domestically and internationally, average 50%, understanding business processes and delivering training for customers using DEACOM.
- Maximize efficiency by coming up with unique planning and messaging strategies to finish projects on .
- Attack fresh challenges while managing several customer engagements spanning across a variety of industries.
- Augment your previous work experience by working in markets such as Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, Distribution, Adhesives and Sealants, and Cannabis.
Some of the perks
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The Typical Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience required
- Management at accounting, consulting, or manufacturing company
- ERP Experience, as a user or vendor
- Software implementation exposure preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in a foreign language. (We’re growing!)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to learn and be involved in the details, ensuring we are checking the right boxes and delivering optimal solutions to our customers
- Abilities to understand, empathize, and compromise to form strong relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to set and maintain a high standard
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited. Apply Now