Deacom has an exciting opportunity for hungry inside sales professionals looking to get started in the highly competitive and lucrative Enterprise Software industry. We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives who want to hit the phones and build relationships with decision makers across the manufacturing and supply chain field.
Perks of selling for Deacom:
- Enterprise software company that is consistently winning “Best Place to Work” awards.
- Competitive base salary and substantial commission structure.
- 3 weeks of paid time off to start.
- Well-rounded benefit package that is available day one.
- Opportunity to learn first-hand from experienced software sales representatives.
What you will be doing:
- Hunt for new prospects through the use of outbound phone calls and email communication.
- Collaborate and strategize with other members of the Business Development team to strengthen your approach in targeting and discovering qualified leads.
- Work side-by-side with Senior Sales Representatives as prospects progress from lead to newly signed customers. This high-level interaction will provide you with extremely valuable training and unique insight into the entire the sales cycle.
- Practice Deacom’s Kaizen philosophy by striving to exceed expectations and continuously improve through a metrics-driven approach.
- Apply your communication skills to adapt to the customer’s needs and help them solve their business challenges through a consultative sales approach.
- Reach your sales quota by targeting and qualifying leads through perseverance and hard work.
What we need from you:
- Experience in lead generation/qualification in a business-to-business sales role.
- Experience speaking with senior level executives.
- Rock solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for investigative research and critical thinking.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted. (Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provides these manufacturing and supply chain companies with the industry’s largest functional foundation of business management capabilities. Now is your chance to join the Deacom mission by making a difference through what you sell, and at the same time make a healthy living doing so.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com/careers.
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Roll into the grassy Chesterbrook campus that Deacom calls home and it’s hard not to imagine yourself taking a walk, settling in for a picnic or playing rounds of cornhole during a cook-out among sprawling hills. Though the company works hard to live up to its “Artisans of ERP Software” reputation, Deacom also takes full advantage of those surroundings, often utilized to help foster team relationships and spark innovative thinking.
The technologists of Deacom work in an open space where ongoing collaboration is encouraged and asking for help on a project is as simple as turning to your neighbor. With big plans for expansion, Deacom is looking to broaden development and sustain the rapid growth the company has seen in the last three years.
The ongoing extension of the Deacom team fits into the Kaizen philosophy, a cornerstone of the company’s culture that promotes constant, continuous improvement. Through day-to-day steps toward enhancing specific projects or initiatives, the goal is to create a big picture of long-term, systemic growth and increased quality.
For Deacom, this can mean expanding their teams, creating jobs that didn’t once exist, or giving employees the opportunities to explore new projects. This combined with the company’s focus on training and career development, ensures employees stay engaged and excited about the work they are doing each day.