WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Handle all customer phone calls according to prescribed procedures with highest level of professionalism and positive demeanor.
- Enter customer complaints/comments into the ABS database and forward as necessary to account manager and/or service coordinator.
- Track and report on all account activities as required
- Follow-up with customers and internal management regarding resolution of customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Resolve escalating customer issues in a proactive manner to minimize amount of calls forwarded to management.
- Present revenue and/or cost enhancing options to customers as appropriate.
- Ensure new account satisfaction with their installations and address concerns/issues.
WHAT YOU’LL REQUIRE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Coursework in business and/or computer software a plus.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a customer service role required. Experience with complex customer service issues strongly preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Should have pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Should be an Analytical thinker and a Problem solver.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are a 50 years old company with a track record of NO lay- offs. We guarantee stable employment.
- We are not only family owned, we are family- oriented company so we understand the work/life balance.
- Our core purpose is ‘To grow and create opportunities that enrich each other’s lives’ and we stand by it. Over 50% of our associates have been promoted in their roles since they started.
- We grew from 1 plant/facility to running 4 plants today and are still growing.
- We encourage our associates to make improvements to our processes which empowers them daily.
- We provide training for all our associates to learn and grow.
- We offer competitive salary and world class benefits to meet your financial needs.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assisted Program
- Career advancement opportunities
Nixon Medical is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Apply Now