Do you know how to problem solve for a win-win outcome?
So do we.
Business Operations Analyst – Order Management
The Business Operations Analyst will work in direct support of Order to Cash and Master Data Management on Project Everest. This individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, use case development, and software and requirements validation while working across CSC business units and service areas with the goal of implementing an enterprise packaged software solution. This role involves heavy problem solving, strong analytical skills, research, meeting facilitation, and a longer-term commitment due to the nature of the scope of the project.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Identify and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and Subject Matter Advisors within Business Units and Service Areas
- Analyze business processes to identify available improvements or gaps in relation to CSC’s selected applications
- Oversee the completion of project tasks and monitor adherence to perpetual project management standards as defined by the PMO
- Effective issue tracking and resolution
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and escalate as needed program or project risks or issues
- Ability to develop and manage smaller projects within the program including resource allocation, task management, and progress reporting
- Work independently towards initiatives with minimal oversight from Team Lead or PMO
- Manage simultaneous projects while achieving milestones enabling entire team to achieve goals
- Control project timelines, communicate project status, milestones, and deliverable status to the project team
- Provide project updates and status reports as needed to a wide variety of audiences including senior management with the ability to appropriately identify and report issues or concerns requiring attention or decisions
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and communications in support of project goals
- Ensure project deliverables meet the requirements, are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Effectively use project artifacts, tools, and templates to communicate progress and capture outcomes, next steps, and decisions
- Coordinate with business partners to map and create transformation rules to facilitate migration of data into centralized application
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Experience with order capture and management processes
- Experience with management and invoicing of renewable services
- Preferred experience using Oracle E-Business Suite Service Contracts module
- Experience identifying and capturing business process flows and functional requirements
- Knowledge of leading practices for project management and business analysis
- Proven background demonstrating extremely high professional standards with a low throw threshold for errors and inefficiencies
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology and methods
- Results driven with the ability to combine strong quantitative foundation with business acumen
- Strong negotiation, listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft office skills required
- History of ability to maintain flexibility, multi-task, and deliver results in a deadline driven environment
- BA/BS degree in relevant field required; Advanced degree preferred
- Prior experience is preferred but not required with previous large implementation projects preferably in leading package application environment such as Oracle, Informatica, IBM etc.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.