Posted on August 29, 2018
Cloud Ops Engineer
You’re qualified and experienced in all things cloud. More than that, you want to push the envelope in automation of the deployment pipeline. You live and breath continuous deployment. You know that DevOps is more than a set of tools, it’s an attitude.We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Multiple years of developing software with object-oriented languages like Java, C++, or Ruby (most of our software is in Java), ideally in SOA applications.
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more.
You’ll work with the best. We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll have the support you need to be a success. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!