FactoryFour is looking for Client Services Analyst to guide our clients through implementation and provide support by configuring our product to their needs. This role is perfect for anyone looking for an entry-level position at a growing tech company.
You will work with manufacturers to understand their business in detail and utilize FactoryFour to address their needs.
Your experience working with clients will be critical to informing future development of FactoryFour’s product suite.
You will identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business by managing accounts and increasing usage of our products.
About the Role
1) Become an expert on FactoryFour software and its applications.
2) Utilize FactoryFour’s internal software tools to create a custom experience tailored to each client.
3) Work with our Director of Customer Success to guide clients through implementation into account management.
5) Set expectations, define milestones for development, create and execute project timelines.
6) Leverage client interactions and insights to inform new features and future product development.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Detail oriented and organized in everything you do, with a passion for continuously improving processes.
3) Enjoy interfacing with clients and developing strong relationships.
4) Understand the goals of a project while still keeping the future of FactoryFour’s product roadmap in mind.
5) Excited about engaging clients while maintaining knowledge on the technical side of the product and company.
1) Experience in project, account or marketing management.
2) Strong organizational & prioritization ability. Managing multiple simultaneous accounts.
3) Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot resource dependencies, limitations & risks.
4) Skilled with various project management & workflow tools: Excel, Google Apps.
Experience with SaaS businesses
Experience with manufacturing operations
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.