Passionate about creating a high quality User Experience designs for mobile and web applications? Do you like shipping software and seeing real results?
If that describes you, you’ll feel right at home at Chariot. We are a tight-knit group of software professionals, putting our expertise to work for companies of all sizes, every day. We are software designers, developers, architects, tinkerers, and experts.
We are proud to be a 4 time winner of Philadelphia Top Workplace!
We are looking for a seasoned Product / UX Designer to work closely with our technical team, our clients, and their users in order to deliver highly polished solutions. You need to be able to show a strong portfolio showcasing design experience and successful executions.
- Equal parts a creative and critical thinker
- Collaborative—able to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Comfortable presenting to leadership stakeholders within our clients’ organizations
- Passionate about a Human-Centered design approach
- A self-starter with the ability to flourish in a fast paced environment
- Flexible enough to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple projects
- Detail-oriented—bringing care and thoughtfulness to everything you do
- Adept with modern design tools like Sketch, Figma, RealtimeBoard, Photoshop, etc.
- A problem solver—a “do what it takes” kind of person
- Familiar with user research and evaluating user feedback
- Work with clients to understand detailed requirements
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps as needed to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and to our clients
- Partner with our clients’ product teams to ensure solutions meet the needs of users
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology stakeholders
- Consult on the product goals & strategy to meets client business needs
- Produce the required assets for web or mobile apps
- Developing prototypes with HTML and CSS a plus
- Present and defend designs to peers and client stakeholders
Chariot only hires the best and brightest in the area, and the firm works hard to make sure that its employees stay that way. For example, here are some of the excellent benefits to working at Chariot:
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Attend an all expenses paid tech conference of your choice every year and opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run workshops
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Travel opportunities if you want them, and a commitment to local assignments if you don’t
- Free lunch Fridays when you’re in the office
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is not a remote position. However, we are open to candidates willing to relocate.
Chariot Solutions specializes in software development, mobile and IoT development, and training. The Chariot team includes many of the top software architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise, industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software development.
Since it was formed in 2002, Chariot has established a flawless track record of successful projects. By using smaller teams of higher-level consultants with complementary specialties, we have been able to develop and deliver more scalable and maintainable solutions for our clients — on time and within budget.