At CardConnect, we’re totally focused on innovating tech in the payments industry. As the web development lead, you’ll join a small cross-functional team working on websites and applications that support our rapidly growing base of clients and technology partners.
This role will have high internal visibility and offer the ability to deliver solutions from design concept to deployment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Development and management of a collection of digital properties (used by customers, partners, and employees), with the responsibility of maintaining a clean and bug-free code base
• Curation of each site’s UX and UI design, optimizing for main user functions, e.g. how our customers answer support questions and how our developer partners integrate to our products
• Interface with Marketing, Support and Technology teams to define and implement strategy enhancing user experiences
• Track and monitor necessary data points and analytics to make informed decisions on future planning and most effective enhancements
• Management of CMS-related functionality used by the Marketing team to maintain all site content
• Collaboration with design team to ensure each site maintains necessary brand and aesthetic standards
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in managing large scale projects involving the development and design of B2B websites
• Experience in utilizing CMS systems, search technology, user analytics tools and SSO/user authentication
• Familiarity with commerce-based applications (e.g. payment gateways) ideal
CardConnect’s mission is to make payments simple and secure. Everyday, more than 150,000 businesses, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to youthful startups, use CardConnect to securely process and manage their transactions.
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.