The Cyber Security Analyst III will be a senior member of Burlington’s Security Operations team supporting the Information Security Office. In this position you will be responsible to develop and integrate threat intelligence into operations while monitoring and escalating security events. The candidate will be a mentor for other analysts and challenged to automate and improve Security Operations. This position will also assist in the production of valuable and actionable threat metrics to share with the wider Information Security team.
Burlington is committed to being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. Our associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and our communities through various social responsibility initiatives. As a growing company, we offer a variety of professional development and career growth opportunities.
• Develop and leverage threat intelligence solutions, as well as conduct intelligence, analysis, and vulnerability scanning.
• Develop new use cases to detect threats across multiple environments including network, endpoint and applications.
• Integrate cyber threat intelligence into various systems.
• Develop impactful risk and threat metrics and provide investigation reports
• Investigate, and respond to security alerts, leverage security platforms for the identification of security events; triage and escalate security incidents.
• Improve Security Operations through automation and technical controls.
• Identify, design, and implement improvements to current programs/procedures.
• Stay up to date with current security vulnerabilities and attacks
• Analyze threats posed to various systems, technologies, or operations.
• Identify relationships, trends, and patterns of security events.
• Mentor junior analysts to develop security skillset.
• Mature, document, and maintain procedures around threat hunting.
• Automate response and remediation of security events.
• Rotational on call is required for incident response.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Technology preferred.
• Security Certifications (Such as CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE) preferred.
• 6+ years of experience working in Information Technology with at least 5 years in an Information Security role.
• Experience with building and integrating Threat Intel Platforms
• Specific product experiencing with LogRhythm.
• Experience conducting hunt activities and host/network forensicsApply Now
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.