The Digital Development and Design Manager will oversee the creative development and execution of company branding and marketing materials across print, tradeshow, social media, and digital advertising as well as all website and mobile app programming and CRM and ESP campaigns.
• Creative Design / Advertising: Design and development of advertising collateral including: direct mail, email, print advertising, trade show collateral (signage, pamphlets, business cards, swag), digital creative (videos, banner ads, images), social media, and branding elements (logos, imagery, etc.).
• Mobile App Programming: Develop event management apps and registration pages using services such as Attendify, Cvent and RegFox.
• Ensure alignment across communication channels including website, print, collateral, email, and social media
• Create and maintain brand guidelines from core branding elements
• Partner with creative advertising vendors and agencies outside of internal needs
• Identify key growth areas and work closely with agency partners for breakthrough creative
• Review reporting with marketing team members to inform creative recommendations and changes to campaign assets
• Develop email creative for segmented CRM programs
• Maintain task lists of projects/due dates and proactively notify changes to delivery
• Communicate with team members and directors to drive partnership and collaboration
• Web Development: Develop, maintain and update meeting websites utilizing the SquareSpace CMS, RegFox CMS and static HTML sites
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Creative Services
• 2-5 years’ relevant experience
• Understanding of the meeting & event planning / tradeshow industry
• Mobile App programming proficiency in Attendify and Cvent
• Web Development proficiency utilizing SquareSpace CMS, static HTML, SFTP, basic understanding of linux, NGINX Server Blocks (Virtual Hosts) and LetsEncrypt certificates
• Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Experience with ESP’s, iContant and Hubspot a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and organize projects/due dates
• Success in improving and evolving creative assets
• Knowledge of WordPress and PHP used in updating several websites.
• Keep plugins up to date and ensure functionality across different parts of several websites.
Bryn Mawr Communications offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company web site at www.bmctoday.com.Apply Now
BRYN MAWR COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LLC – Bryn Mawr Communications Group is a trusted partner for the management, promotion and production of live medical education events and symposia throughout the US and Europe. Events are promoted via traditional advertising placements, custom video production, and unique digital projects, as well as a variety of online forums and social media.
Bryn Mawr Communications Group offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more.
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.