As an Application’s Support Engineer you will work to troubleshoot issues, answer questions about our product, and provide production support to our operational areas to resolve customer issues. You will work as the liaison between Customer Solutions and Engineering; escalating complex customer issues to the responsible product team for resolution.
- Analyze and respond to production issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve or escalate reported issues.
- Interface with CakePHP, PostgreSQL and JQuery in a Linux environment.
- Monitor the production environment using Nagios and Graphite.
- Monitor performance and capacity for planning upgrade recommendations.
- Maximize application uptime and minimize response times.
- Integrate new tools into our processes and suggest new ways of improving systems.
- Maintains close working relationships with Customer Support Team Members, specifically Leads for the CS team
- Provides timely estimates for resolution of Customer reported problems so the CS Team can keep Customers informed
- B.S. degree in Technology required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hands-on production support of web operations or relevant role.
- Technology Knowledge to include proficiency in Postgre, SQL, HTML/CSS, Database and Linux Environment
- Experience running and troubleshooting large clustered web operations in a Linux environment.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and service orientation
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills and project tracking capabilities
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others.
- Strong ticket management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Efficient time management skills.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27″ monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.