The Client Services team at Audacy provides an integration layer between our client based user interface layer and backend services and audio streams. Everything we do in our team relates to our mission to deliver a world-class audio experience, which includes music, podcasts, sports, news, and so much more!
Our team is growing and looking for the right engineers to join us. We work together everyday to do things that matter, leave things better than when we started, and always keep our listener’s experience in mind. You will have the opportunity to use your client expertise to create the next generation of audio experiences across a wide variety of user devices. Our remote team has an inclusive culture with a commitment to work life balance.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based & remote individuals expressing interest in this position is $105,000-$130,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with all teams and create clear lines of communication.
- Lead architecture and development decisions for our features.
- Mentor other team members and oversee all aspects of development.
- Participate in tech spikes and feasibility studies to help flesh out new ideas and unknowns.
- Define testing requirements, and authoring unit and behavioral cases plus working alongside QA to ensure quality.
- Help maintain our code signing and CI/CD pipeline.
- Work with Jira, our bug tracking and project management software.
- Contribute using your awesome verbal and written communication skills.
- Acquire new skills, broaden existing skills, and contribute to others through knowledge sharing and retrospectives – we are better together!
More About You:
- Experience with audio streaming standards such as HLS and Icecast.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Prior experience in unit testing and/or test-driven development is a plus.
- Familiarity with native iOS and Android development is a plus.
- Understanding of in-app advertising & analytics is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong engineering fundamentals including data structures, OOP, time complexity analysis, and code refactoring/reusability.
- 2+ years acting as a lead software engineer mentoring and training newer team members.
- 2+ years experience in agile software development.
What are some ways Audacy recognizes, rewards and elevates successful employees?
As a large company, we are always looking for ways to highlight our individual team members. Our “Chairman’s Circle” recognizes the top-performing revenue generators across the organization. “Audacy Rewards” enables anyone in the organization to celebrate a colleague who exhibits behaviors associated with our values of Community, Curiosity, Creativity and Courage. The announcement goes out to the entire company and employees receive points which can be redeemed for prizes or merchandise. “Winning@Work” is another way team members are celebrated. Audacy gives away trips to our major events to internal contest winners. What is Audacy’s approach to work-life balance?
We have an enormous amount of compassion and empathy for people’s personal lives. We prioritize employee wellness and building a realistic work-life balance. Anyone can go to their manager to discuss their needs, address any issues or ask for help prioritizing their workload. It is a very safe environment in which to ask for what you need in order to thrive. Managers are not tracking your hours, it’s about getting your work done and being productive. We trust our teams to be present and accomplish a lot, but we also trust them to take as much time as they need to have a successful home life. We believe that if you’re not taking care of yourself first, then you can’t do your job well, and it’s important that we strike that balance. What social responsibility initiatives is Audacy involved with?
We unite with our team, listeners and clients to create positive impact through Audacy Serves and our six specific pillars of commitment: ● Diversity, Equity & Inclusion ● Mental Health ● Civic Education ● The Environment ● Children’s Health ● Veterans & Service Members We use our voice to raise awareness of social issues, bringing communities together for good. See how in our 2021 Social Impact Report
. Who are you seeking to hire in 2022?
Currently, we are scaling our digital content and podcast teams. We’re looking for exceptional talent with diverse backgrounds of lived experiences who can add unique perspectives, creativity and leadership. We have openings across the following teams: ● Engineering ● Ad sales and marketing ● Business development ● Analytics ● Product Management ● Product marketing