Audacy is seeking a Manager, Attribution and Measurement to join our rapidly growing Data Services team. This position leads a team of analysts and specialists who serve as the primary resource for the field sales force when selling Audacy’s audience based buying and Attribution capabilities to our most strategic prospects and accounts at global 2,000 brands, ad agencies and other marketing services providers.
The Manager, Attribution and Measurement is solely responsible for driving the attribution and measurement solutions forward by working closely with various sales leaders, internal teams, and clients. This is done by helping find the best measurement solutions for the client’s specific KPIs via various channels of communication like client meetings, emails, and internal huddles. They will also work closely with key vendors that Audacy partners with to ensure we are providing the best options and results. Finally, they will lead and mentor the attribution team to ensure the team is equipped with the knowledge and resources they need to keep the team successful.
What You'll Do:
- Supervising the daily operations of the measurement client solutions team, including setting team goals, developing and mentoring the team, and helping resolve any client roadblocks in a professional manner.
- Foster and maintain cross-department communication
- Evaluating clients’ 1st and 3rd party data integration, digital media buying, and technology vendor requirements, and developing integration strategies for Audacy’s platform
- Development and delivery of sales presentations and product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients around our various data offerings
- Evaluation new attribution technology and partnerships
- Potential travel within a regional market to support multiple Sales Executives
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
- You are self-motivated with a proven track record in Ad-Tech industry technologies including attribution and analytics.
- You have an understanding of the attribution landscape including brand-lifts, multi-touch attribution, foot traffic measurement, and sales lift.
- You stay on top of what’s happening in the industry effectively.
- You exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You possess strong presentation skills for clients
- You’re organized and analytical, candidates must be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive solutions.
- You have a keen ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You must be willing to travel when necessary.
- You have 4+ years relevant advertising technology and management experience
- BS/BA or relevant experience
What are some ways Audacy recognizes, rewards and elevates successful employees?
As a large company, we are always looking for ways to highlight our individual team members. Our “Chairman’s Circle” recognizes the top-performing revenue generators across the organization. “Audacy Rewards” enables anyone in the organization to celebrate a colleague who exhibits behaviors associated with our values of Community, Curiosity, Creativity and Courage. The announcement goes out to the entire company and employees receive points which can be redeemed for prizes or merchandise. “Winning@Work” is another way team members are celebrated. Audacy gives away trips to our major events to internal contest winners. What is Audacy’s approach to work-life balance?
We have an enormous amount of compassion and empathy for people’s personal lives. We prioritize employee wellness and building a realistic work-life balance. Anyone can go to their manager to discuss their needs, address any issues or ask for help prioritizing their workload. It is a very safe environment in which to ask for what you need in order to thrive. Managers are not tracking your hours, it’s about getting your work done and being productive. We trust our teams to be present and accomplish a lot, but we also trust them to take as much time as they need to have a successful home life. We believe that if you’re not taking care of yourself first, then you can’t do your job well, and it’s important that we strike that balance. What social responsibility initiatives is Audacy involved with?
We unite with our team, listeners and clients to create positive impact through Audacy Serves and our six specific pillars of commitment: ● Diversity, Equity & Inclusion ● Mental Health ● Civic Education ● The Environment ● Children’s Health ● Veterans & Service Members We use our voice to raise awareness of social issues, bringing communities together for good. See how in our 2021 Social Impact Report
. Who are you seeking to hire in 2022?
Currently, we are scaling our digital content and podcast teams. We’re looking for exceptional talent with diverse backgrounds of lived experiences who can add unique perspectives, creativity and leadership. We have openings across the following teams: ● Engineering ● Ad sales and marketing ● Business development ● Analytics ● Product Management ● Product marketing