Posted on January 10, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design user interface mockups and build HTML and CSS to bring them to life
- Create interactive Web-based user interface components and data visualizations
- Test and validate cross-browser compatibility in front-end components
- Work closely with customers and teammates to rapidly build, test, and deploy new capabilities
TASKS YOU MIGHT WORK ON:
- Create a Web dashboard using Angular.io and Bootstrap that contains several visualizations showing different important dimensions of performance data
- Write a reusable D3.js calendar heatmap component for visualizing event activity patterns over time
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You want to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning
- You’re tired of being bored at work; and you remember when coding used to be fun
- You want to build stuff people actually use
- You’re a U.S. Citizen and want to obtain a high-level security clearance
Like building web apps, creative user interfaces and interactive data visualizations using modern technologies? Want to work with an awesome group of smart engineers who “get it”? Let’s talk.
Asymmetrik is a high-end technology and analytics firm whose agile methodology enables maximum impact by tackling big problems with small teams.
Asymmetrik is proud to be different, both in the elite engineers we hire and the work we take on. We’re a diverse group of smart people who love craft beer, fine coffee, cycling, hiking, climbing, learning, art, travel, technology, and so much more. We are employee-owned, and don’t answer to shareholders. Because of this, we’re able to support our employees in achieving a high quality of life—providing best-in-class benefits and compensation, a strong work/life balance, a creative team (with no egotism), and interesting work that differs from the norm.
Apply for this job Mention you found this work on Technical.ly!