We are a strategic global marketing team responsible for brand marketing, corporate communications, analytics, and all digital and traditional marketing channels.
You’ll serve as lead on marketing initiatives for our internal clients such as senior leaders, HR, Facilities, Legal, and IT, and must build strong relationships to understand their needs and objectives. You’ll also be responsible for enterprise initiatives and communications and should be able to facilitate clear, effective employee communications.
To qualify for the role of Marketing Specialist, you should love lists and spreadsheets and be extremely organized. As the point person for managing timelines and task lists, you’ll provide ongoing status updates to all key stakeholders, including the internal Marketing team. This will require you to work smoothly and efficiently with a variety of personality types and communication styles. You’ll need to be a strong collaborator, adept at building and fostering relationships.
- Develop communications and programs that support and expand upon our employer value proposition.
- Partner closely with HR and Marketing functions to ensure communication strategy fosters a culture of teamwork and collaboration, integrity, and respect.
- Provide communication consultation to HR colleagues and other business partners; assist in strategy and big-picture planning with the ability to break a large concept down into executable elements.
- Serve as lead project manager on major initiatives and change management communications, including balancing timelines.
- Serve as point of contact regarding marketing support issues for your various internal customer segments.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams and work autonomously.
- Communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing.
- Participate in other projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or work experience in marketing; preferably two to five years’ experience in B2B marketing.
- Ample experience managing projects in a large organization.
- Strong time management skills; critical and strategic thinking and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of marketing, with an emphasis on corporate and internal communications.
- Strong problem-solving, priority setting, and tactical skills.
- Ability to work and contribute as both a leader and a team member with Marketing colleagues and other senior business line partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office suite and experience working in other applications.
- Proficiency with SharePoint is a plus.