About this role
The HR Infrastructure team at BlackRock is responsible for the effective delivery and support of all operational activities across the HR function globally. The function is comprised of the following: contactHR, Talent Acquisition Operations, Payroll, Talent Development Operations, HR Consulting and Employee Relations Support.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set. You will be part of a team of coordinators responsible for providing a positive candidate and client experience, working in close partnership with the Recruiting team within Talent Acquisition. You will gain experience providing HR support and partnership in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Provide support for a team of recruiters, including scheduling candidate interviews, utilizing and updating the applicant tracking system (Workday), and drafting offer letters.
- Manage candidates through the pre-boarding process: background checks, system updating, be the candidate point of contact throughout the process.
- Provide onsite support for Recruiting Events, including candidate meet and greet, escorting to interviews and ensuring a seamless interview experience.
- Respond to both internal and external general inquiries about employment and the employment process.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new HR processes related to onboarding new joiners.
- Working closely with the wider ContactHR, Talent Management, Mobility, etc. teams on process improvement activities.
- Must be flexible, and adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity.
You should have:
- An ability to manage a large volume of varied requests, and deliver with accuracy and speed.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively reach out to and communicate with candidates via phone and e-mail.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to concentrate on the task at hand while being able to see the bigger picture.
- The ability to of flex solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact.
- Experience working across cultures and in a matrixed environment (preferred); proven ability to work independently but also to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally.
- A strong work ethic – ability to work on their own initiative and manage own time effectively.
- Team-work orientation and comfortable working with remote team members.
- Proactivity and a results driven mindset.
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships across the HR function and in particular with Recruiters.
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspiring others to seek higher levels of performance.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.