University of Delaware’s Horn Entrepreneurship program — which is currently holding its largest (and, for the first time, virtual) Summer Founders incubator yet, with 34 student entrepreneurs participating — recently announced this year’s four recipients of three monetary awards.
Here they are, with award descriptions provided by the school:
- Shawn & Sheryl McCall Award for Entrepreneurship ($2,500), awarded to two students who have shown evidence of outstanding entrepreneurial promise
- Jason Bangser, a sophomore entrepreneurship major
- Blake Armentano, a junior entrepreneurship major
- Brad & Jennifer Bono Award ($1,500), awarded to a student who demonstrates entrepreneurial leadership and social impact
- Lilly Checkoff, a sophomore entrepreneurship major with a minor in nutrition, enrolled in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Health certificate program
- Horn Entrepreneurship Award ($1,000), awarded to a student from any UD college or degree program who has taken at least one ENTR course, demonstrates exemplary entrepreneurial promise and promises to realize a great immediate benefit from the receipt of the $1,000 award
- Mimi Diani, a sophomore biomedical engineering major with a social entrepreneurship minor
Read Horn Entrepreneurship’s announcement.
Projects: Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.