Most job fairs suck. NET/WORK DC doesn’t.
If you want a job in tech, this is the place to be. Technical.ly has hosted NET/WORKs in Baltimore, Philly and Delaware, and now, for the first time, we’re gathering hiring tech firms here in the District.
A select group of businesses and startups, plus some community organizations, that are looking to connect with jobseekers will be at Impact Hub DC this Thursday, March 17 from 6-9 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for jobseekers, students are free with valid ID and there’s a happy hour from 8-9 p.m.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Terbium Labs
- Independent Journal Review
- Umi Workshop
- Blue Cart
- Grid Point
- Full Measure Education
- General Assembly
- Social Tables
- National Geographic
- Wedding Wire
- Open Data Enterprise
- Development Gateway
- Feedback Labs
Plus, you won’t want to miss these extra perks:
- Free resume reviews and mock interviews
- Professional headshots to replace your LinkedIn selfies
- Dev Talk — “Best Practices Using Google Chrome Developer Tools” with Kristian Bouw, cofounder & CEO of NotionTheory
- Happy Hour with beer, snacks and more networking
Looking to hire and interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK? There are still a few spots left! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.