Ready to take the plunge and start a business? Or, at least, ready to start seriously looking into the viability of making your business idea a reality without spending money?
Delaware Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is offering a free “How to Start a Business” webinars on Oct. 20, Nov. 11 and Nov. 17. The webinars are designed for entrepreneurs of all kinds who are considering starting their own business in Delaware for the first time.
“No matter what you plan to start, the webinar will help you determine whether you are ready for what you need to do to move forward,” said David Root, center director for SBDC Georgetown, in a statement.
After the webinars, participants will have the opportunity to register for free one-on-one business advising through the SBDC.
Workshop topics will include:
- Why business plans are important no matter what type of business you start
- The requirements that banks will have for financing, should you need it
- What steps are needed to establish a business in Delaware
- Developing a timeline to get your business opened
- What resources are available to help