Work culture has changed a lot since March 2020. What was expected to be a brief quarantine followed by a return to total “normalcy” has evolved over the last year and a half into a new, uncertain hybrid world. And it’s more likely that work culture will continue to change rather than go back to the pre-2020 status quo.
As part of The University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics’ Lifelong Lerner Expert Webinar Series, four UD graduates will participate in a virtual panel on hiring and retaining the best employees during uncertain times.
The panel, Hiring Productive Leaders in a Hybrid World, will be held on Tuesday, September 28 from 12-1 p.m. and will feature:
- Pierre Anderson, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Artesian Resources Corporation
- Tanya Bakalov, CEO & Founder of HelloTeam
- Sharice Hall, Vice President, Corporate Impact Marketing, JPMorgan Chase
- Tony Skiadas, Senior Vice President & Controller, Verizon
After September’s panel, there will be three more monthly panels in the series for 2021. They are:
- Wednesday, October 27 — Fintech
- Tuesday, November 16 —Private Equities
- Tuesday, December 7 — Diversity in the Workplace
Attendees of these free webinars are not required to be students or almuni of UD; check the “community member” box during registration if you are not affiliated with the university.